About Aurora Tree Services
Aurora Treeworks does the finest tree service in the area, and we have been able to build a thriving business by being loyal to our customer and going above and beyond in what we do. We do not just cut a tree and walk away. We arrive on time, listen to your questions and concerns, take precautions to make sure we do not injure your property. We actually care about you and want to be sure we are the best tree services available for you.
Call Us today at (303) 416-5330
The History of Aurora Treeworks
Aurora Treeworks is built on the sales of our company combined with word-of-mouth promotion. We have been able to do so successfully in business because we reach out to the local governments, residents, and commercial businesses to explain what we do and how we are able to help. Just like Joe Girard's law of 250, the more people we interact with, there may be a time when we get referred to by someone else because we put our name in the public. From the beginning, we have stayed in contact with our customers and told them how we value their business. From the initial arborist consultation to the clean up of the woodchips, we take responsibility of the entire process. We do not leave any process to the consumer, other than paying us for a job well done. After that, they are able to kick back and relax, because they hired professionals to handle the job appropriately.
Call Us today at (303) 416-5330
Our Team of Arborists
The job of an arborist is to assess the quality and health of the green plants and shrubs you see. It is not just limited to trees, though most arborists you may have seen are focused heavily on trees. The are able to handle services from pest control to oak wilt treatment, webworm treatment, storm damage clean up, tree branch elevation on streets, roof clearing, plant nurseries and healthcare, and the like.
- Oak wilt is hard to diagnose because there are many other illnesses that may act similarly. Therefore, before we attempt to diagnose a disease as oak wilt, we choose to wait and watch the pattern as it progresses. If you have had multiple arborists come beforehand, and they applied treatment, this may contribute to a more difficult diagnosis. Therefore, hire the professionals first. Oak wilt usually occurs when novice arborists attempt to trim trees while the insects harboring the illnesses fly around. They are able to infect the exposed portions of the trimmings, causing the illness.
- Webworms are caterpillars which eat the leaves and leave webs that may occupy entire branches. Ways to solve this are to remove the branch the webworm is on or kill them altogether with injections (kids and pets are safe) and sprays (harmful to kids and pets).
- When people do not want to duck and dodge branches as they walk past streets or go under trees, they call us. We are able to elevate the canopy and branches so they do not poke out your eyes while you are walking by them!
- The main reason for roof clearing is so you do not have to worry about tree branches breaking off and piling materials on your roof, which may fall on top of you (safety hazard). Also, rats may climb the trees and hop on your roof if the branch is over your roof.
- Plant nurseries are formed to allow different plants to intermingle with each other. The different plants use their natural defenses to defend themselves against disease and pests rather than using their reliance on pesticides. Common practices to move plant nurseries include mulching, watering, ridding the area of infected material, cross-breeding, and fertilization. By reducing pesticide use, it prevents contamination of the soil.
- Storms are notorious for leaving lots of trees and debris on all over the area. We are able to haul that away and make the place clear. Even when we shred trees or handle a tree which we removed or grind a stump down, we haul the debris, so your area looks back to normal....minus the tree of course.
Why Pick Us?
We want to say this. We are honest and hard-working tree service workers, not just hired hands.